Round-table Discussion: Anticorruption Compliance as a Strategy of Leading Companies
Welcome to the round-table discussion Anticorruption Compliance as Strategy of Leading Companies to be held on October 17, 2013 (registration from 10:00 a.m., 10:30 a.m. start, 1:30 p.m. finish) in Belaya Ploshchad Business Center, PwC offices, at 10 Butyrsky Val, Moscow.
The participants are invited to discuss the following issues:
· Business and government: joint efforts to fight corruption
· Broadening partnerships as a business development strategy in the globalized economy
· Supply chain compliance with the international anticorruption standards
· Corporate compliance system to ensure staff adherence to the ethical and anticorruption standards
· Anticorruption training in business: adaptation of the UN-supported initiative of PRME in Russia.
It is envisaged that the audience will be introduced to the Anticorruption Training toolkit based on the Principles of Responsible Management Education, an initiative developed within the framework of the UN Global Compact. The publication can be a useful guide for the development of curricula and programs devoted to anticorruption practices which can be addressed both to university undergraduates and people undertaking further education in corporate business schools. It can also be used as additional material for compliance managers in their relations with the company personnel.
International Business Leaders Forum is prepared to provide free copies of the Anticorruption Training Toolkit to all who will sign the copyright license agreement.
Please confirm your participation by email at Helen.email@example.com or by telephone +7 499 9297955
© 2009-2021 IBLF Russia. All rights reserved.