The International Business Leaders Forum works with business, governments and civil society to enhance the contribution that companies can make to sustainable development.
Founded by HRH The Prince of Wales, IBLF is an independent, not-for-profit organisation currently supported by over 100 of the world’s leading businesses. IBLF provides strategic counsel to companies to enable them to understand and respond to the development challenges that they face, particularly when operating in transition and emerging economies.
As well as managing a number of programmes that provide businesses with opportunities to directly enhance their impact on society, IBLF helps businesses connect with other organisations and develop successful cross-sector partnerships.
Since 1990, we have worked in over 90 countries. Our work benefits from long-term relationships with regional networks across the world, many of which IBLF has helped to establish or strengthen.
Our current areas of work include raising sustainable business standards, improving prospects for enterprise and employment, and enabling companies to contribute to health and human development issues.
IBLF’s UNIQUE APPROACH
- International and local: we bring together senior executives of multinationals and Russian corporations around the critical management issues of the day
- Neutral: We are not aligned to any political or private commercial interests, giving our stakeholders an enhanced level of trust and confidence in our work
- Relevant: We focus on the critical issues affecting business in Russia today
- Cross- sectoral: We bring together decision-makers from business, government and civil society to find solutions at the interface of business and society
- Well-connected: We have access to the top-most levels of business and government within Russia and internationally
- Inspiring: We stimulate new thinking and inspire senior executives to find new approaches to common management challenges